BitTorrent Pro Overview:
BitTorrent PRO is a peer-to-peer file sharing communications protocol. BitTorrent is a method of distributing large amounts of data widely without the original distributor incurring the entire costs of
hardware, hosting and bandwidth resources. Instead,when data is distributed using the BitTorrent protocol, recipients each supply data to newer recipients, reducing the cost and burden on any given individual source, providing redundancy against system problems, and reducing dependence uponthe original distributor.Usage of the protocol accounts for significant traffic on the Internet, but the precise amount has proven difficult to measure. There are numerous compatible BitTorrent clients, written in a variety of programming languages, and running on a variety of computing platforms. The protocol was designed in April 2001, implemented and first released 2 July 2001 by programmer Bram Cohen, and is now maintained by BitTorrent, Inc. BitTorrent identifies content by URL and is designed to integrate seamlessly with the Web. Its advantage over plain HTTP is that when multiple downloads of the same file happen concurrently, the downloaders upload to each other, making it possible for the file source to support very large numbers of downloaders with only a modest increase in its load.
Serving large files creates problems of scaling, flash crowds, and reliability. The key to cheap file
distribution is to tap the unutilized upload capacity of your customers. Their contribution grows at the
same rate as their demand, creating limitless scalability for a fixed cost. By using software that was
built by the same team that invented BitTorrent, you are guaranteed access to the latest, most
efficient methods of getting downloads to your desktop.
• Dynamic bandwidth management – download without disrupting other applications
• Detailed stats on the health of media files provides a safer, more controlled experience
• No hardware configuration – reduced hassle of fast downloads
The new BitTorrent brings together BitTorrent’s proven expertise in networking protocols with
µTorrent’s efficient implementation and compelling UI to create a better BitTorrent client. As we
continue to develop this new client, we’ll be focused on innovative ways to simplify and improve the
BitTorrent user experience. You may also like to download ” Opera Browser v44.0.2510.1159 Portable Free Download “.
Features of BitTorrent Pro:
Listed below are some of the features you will experience after BitTorrentPro free download.
• Lightweight clients
• Local peer discovery
• Multiple simultaneous downloads
• Configurable bandwidth scheduler
• Global and per-torrent speed limiting
• Quick-resumes for interrupted transfers
• RSS Downloader
• Trackerless support (Mainline DHT)
• Always Spyware-Free
You may also like to download ” Hotspot Shield VPN Elite v6.20.22 Free Download “.
BitTorrent Pro Technical Setup Details:
● Software Name: BitTorrentPro v7.10 Build 43581
● Setup Full Size: 22 MB
● Setup Type: Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup
● Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86)/64 Bit (x64)
● Latest Version Release On: April 2017
● Developers: BitTorrent Inc.
System Requirements For BitTorrent Pro:
Before you start BitTorrent Pro, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements
● Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8;8.1/10
● Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Later
● Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM Required
● Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of Hard Disk Space
In BitTorrent Pro v7.10 Build 43581
(Release: April 2017)
– Fixed bugs and other unknown fixes
1. Run/Install The Program.
2. Don’t Run/Close & Also Exit From System Tray.
3. Copy/Paste/Replace Contents of Pro Pack Folder To Installation Directory
4. Done.That’s All Enjoyy!!!
BitTorrent Pro Free Download:
Click on below link to start BitTorrent Pro v7.10 Build 43581 + Pro Pack Free Download.
This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for BitTorrent Pro. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.